Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chicken Dip

We love to eat at my office & come up with as many reasons as possible to bring food in. Last week we had a retirement party for one of my coworkers so I brought in the chicken salad or chicken dip as my family calls it. It's a very simple recipe that's best if you make it a day ahead so the flavor has time to develop.

We call it chicken dip because it's a lot creamier than most chicken salads. However, when I made it for work, I just added a lot more chicken so that it would make a better sandwich.
Chicken Dip
1 large (12 ounce) can white chunk chicken
1 small can water chestnuts (optional)
1 cup sour cream
1 cup miracle whip
1 small bunch scallions
1 box Knorrs dried vegetable soup mix
Mix ingredients together & let set over night. Best served with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment