Saturday, May 23, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip


Yet another birthday at work this week. This time I decided to bring this dip that I had seen in another blog. I'm not a big fan of buffalo chicken but my husband is so he enjoyed it.
My husband enjoys the dip.
For the original recipe that you bake, please click here. I followed the recipe for the most part but changed things a little. Instead of baking the dip, I decided to keep it in the crock pot so it would stay warm at work.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
4 chicken breasts
16 oz cream cheese
3 cups cheddar cheese
8 oz buffalo sauce
8 oz ranch dressing*
I seasoned the chicken breasts with garlic seasoning & chili seasoning while they cooked in the crock pot. Once done, shred the chicken & add the buffalo sauce. Add in the cream cheese & stir while it melts in the crock pot on high. Once melted, add cheddar cheese & stir until melted. Add ranch dressing & turn crock pot down to low. Serve with tortilla chips and celery.
*You may want to use bleu cheese dressing instead of ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment